Worthington offers the broadest range in the industry:
- Inline temper pass up to 1,0% elongation
- Material Thickness: 0,018” - 0,250”
- Coating Weight: G01 – G400
- Material Width: 28” – 62” (We can slit to your desired final width - Please contact us)
Many of our customers benefit from different options tailored for your market:
*Acrylic coating enhances corrosion protection of zinc and can help keep zinc looking brighter longer. The acrylic improves lubricity during roll forming/forming. It is applied over hot dip galvanize so can be considered if your coating requirements are G30-G210.Our primary product is non-tinted.
- Differential coatings available - i.e. we can apply G30 to one side of the coil and G90 to the other - minimizing your costs.
- Galvanneal coatings available
- Full service in-house offerings, including Cut-to-Length and Slitting
- Unlike many other processors, we can galvanize cold rolled and hot rolled steel
- Our shipping capabilities are across the U.S. by Rail and Truck transportation
- Acrylic* coating can be applied in line at the galvanizing line on top of the zinc
Products that use Galvanized Steel:
|Purlin & girt